Federal investigators confirmed an investigation has been opened into allegations that Barack Obama’s re-election campaign stuffed its war chest with illegal donations.
Jeff Jordan,a supervisory attorney for the Federal Election Commission,wrote in a letter that the complaint had been received and that the Obama campaign will be notified.
“You will be notified as soon as the Federal Election Commission takes final action on your complaint,” he said.
WND reported that details of alleged illegal activity were provided to the federal overseers.
The complaint sent to the FEC in Washington cited the Obama for America campaign and treasurer Martin H. Nesbitt. It is signed by Joseph Farah,founder and CEO of WND.com,which has been running a series of stories about the controversy.
Read More at WND . By Bob Unruh.
- Feds End “Investigation”Of Sheriff Joe! PHOENIX (AP) — Federal authorities said Friday that they’re closing…
- Illegal Immigrant Who Killed Nun In Accident Was Released By Feds The Virginia man suspected in a drunken-driving crash that killed…