Frequently Asked Questions about Expose Obama
- What is Expose Obama?
- Expose Obama is a single purpose Political Action Committee filed with the Federal Election Commission. We were formed by a group of conservative leaders and activists concerned that the mainstream political and media establishments were not telling the American people the full truth about Barack Hussein Obama. We were the first website to bring you many of the stories that others reported weeks and sometimes months after we did. Worshiping with Reverend Wright, working with Bill Ayers, his Muslim up-bringing, and his lack of a birth certificate and other vital records were covered by Expose Obama from its first days in 2008. Much of our research was published in the groundbreaking book Obama Unmasked by Lee Troxler and Floyd Brown.
- The ads we produced during the campaign were seen by millions on television and online during the political season.
- When the election was over, the verdict by our hundreds of thousands of readers was unanimous: we must continue to publish. And that is what we have done every weekday since 2008. Our archives of articles are deep and are used by journalists, activists, and scholars trying to understand the dark side of Barack Obama.
- Today, our political activities are managed by Floyd Brown, Expose Obama’s founder; our daily e-letter is edited by Ben Johnson; and our Treasurer and Legal Counsel is James V. Lacey.
- What is the best way to contact Expose Obama?
- Because we have a small staff. our telephone is not answered all the time. The best way to contact us is by using the contact form on the website. We will get back to you within 24 hours with a response.
- How much of my donation will go towards Expose Obama’s programs?
- Over 80 percent of Expose Obama’s operating expenses go towards Expose Obama’s important work of exposing the radical agenda and lies of Barack Obama and his allies. Since our activities are mostly online and in the media, we receive tremendous value for every dollar spent. Our impact dwarfs our annual budget. For more information on how Expose Obama spends its money, please browse our reports filed and publicly disclosed at the Federal Election Commission.
- How does Expose Obama remain accountable to its supporters?
- Several organizational policies ensure Expose Obama remains faithful to its supporters. Expose Obama publicly discloses all expenses. Our report is distributed publicly by the Federal Election Commission and is available on their website. In addition, all supporters automatically receive regular reports about our work from Expose Obama’s Chairman Floyd Brown. We believe we are strictly accountable to you, and we pledge always to respect your intent. Keeping our supporters informed is an important mission here at Expose Obama. We encourage you to sign up for regular e-mail updates from ExposeObama.comand this will help you stay informed about the major issues of the day and Expose Obama ’s impact on the debate. To sign up, click here.
- Are donations to The Expose Obama tax deductible?
- No. Expose Obama is a political committee, and therefore contributions are not tax-deductible for income, gift, and estate taxes.
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- Expose Obama accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Credit card contributions can be made by using our secure online form by clicking here.
- Can I make a gift to Expose Obama by check?
- Certainly you may. Checks should be made payable to “Expose Obama” and mailed to our administrative offices at: 42104 N Venture Way, Suite B-122, Anthem, AZ 85086
- Can I establish a recurring contribution deducted from my credit card or checking account?
- Yes, You can also choose to contribute to Expose Obama automatically each month or on a quarterly schedule through an electronic funds transfer—in which your contribution is electronically debited from your checking account—or through a charge to your credit card. These funds are deposited directly into Expose Obama’s operating fund, to be put to work immediately. Establish a recurring gift on your credit card online and join the Expose Obama Chairman’s Club.To establish a recurring contribution from your checking account, please call our office at (202) 465-7192.
- Can I make a gift to Expose Obama through PayPal?
- Yes. You can make a secure gift through PayPal.com.
- How may I have my name removed from your list?
- At the bottom of every email we send there is an unsubscribe button or link. Please click the link and follow the instructions to unsubscribe. If you want to be removed from our mailing list then please use the contact us form on the website. It can be accessed by clicking here. Please make sure you include your full name, address with city, state and zip code.